Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rotavirus

Theres go my looong holiday...about 5 days..not going any where..my baby hareez was down with vomiting and diarrhea..the first day until the third day, his health was worsen.. he refused to eat nor to drink his milk. i have changed his milk from wyeth to isomil ( special for baby who had diarrhea). so.. on the third day, he was totally flat. we went to the clinic three times to ensure that he will be fine. the part that worries me the most is when he gets dehydrated. Alhamdullillah..now he is fine...but i want to share this link..thanks to my dear fren, Faridah Hariani for this useful information..
http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/stomach/rotavirus.html

2 comments:

  1. kaksher..glad that hareez is ok now..send my hugsy to ur lil handsome one :)

    ReplyDelete