1. Login to Blogger if you are not already logged in
2. From the Dashboard select the blog you wish to delete. Make sure you are in the right place if you have more than one blog
3. Navigate to Settings > Basic
4. If you think you may want to come back to your blog at a later date you can use the export tool to export your blog before you delete it. To export your blog click on Export Blog in the Blog Tools menu. If you aren't interested in exporting a copy of your blog to your home computer skip this step
5. Under the first heading Blog Tools click on the Delete Blog link
6. You will be taken to the Delete Blog screen in Blogger. Check again you have the right blog displayed by checking the name which should appear just above the row of menu tabs.
7. A warning message like the one pictured below will be displaying:
8. If you wish to proceed with the deletion then click on the Delete This Blog button
9. You will now be returned to the Dashboard. Notice that your blog is no longer displayed in the list of blogs. If you wish to view your deleted blog you can click on the Show All link at the bottom of the Manage Blogs list in the Dashboard
10. You will now be able to see your deleted blog including details of its deletion date. Follow the link provided to undelete this blog. Blogger allows you 90 days grace.